COOKING TIME :
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) olive oil
- 250 g (8.5 oz) Fantino & Mondello Cacio e Pepe salametti, diced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) white wine
- 1.5 kg (3 1/2 lb) “pasta clams”, scrubbed
- 250 g de cherry tomatoes, cut into quarters
- 375 g (13 oz.) spaghetti pasta
- 45 ml (3 tbsp.) chopped parsley
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat 1 tbsp olive oil, and brown the diced salami for around 2 minutes. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat the rest of the olive oil on high heat and brown the onion for 1 minute. Add the cherry tomatoes and garlic. Cook for 1 minute more. Add the white wine, bring to a boil, and add the clams. Cover and let simmer for around 5 minutes or until the clams open. Remove the clams (discard any clams that remain closed) and continue cooking until the broth is reduced by half.
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- In a large salad bowl, combine the cooked pasta with the clam and salami mixture and cooking broth. Stir gently and garnish with chopped parsley.
DISCOVER SOME PRODUCT TIPS AND TRICKS
SEETIPS & TRICKS